Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Active Adventurous FT Nanny for Family in Sea Cliff / Richmond
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $35-$39/hour D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: Two boys (8-months and 3 years old)
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
START DATE: December 1st
A family in the Sea Cliff / Richmond district of San Francisco is seeking a wonderful, upbeat nanny to care for their two young boys, ages 8-months and 3-years old.
The nanny will be responsible for taking the boys to local parks, playgrounds the zoo, museums, etc. They want someone who is focused on having fun. They’d love a person who is energetic and active who can keep up, especially with their toddler who is always on the go! Additional duties include child-related tidying, cooking, and laundry. Both children have food allergies (dairy, egg, lentil, peanut, macadamia and sesame) so it’s super important that this person be vigilant during meal times and have great attention to detail.
Must-haves include ability to swim, and willingness to travel with the family for two or three weeklong trips per year, as well as occasional overnights if the parents are out of town.
- 3 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required
- COVID vaccinated + booster
- TB and Tdap vaccinated
- CPR Certified
- Flu vaccine
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide vehicle for work-related driving)
- Highly energetic and can easily keep up with two young boys
- Understands food allergies / can accommodate and is detail-oriented
- Responsible and reliable
- Positive, upbeat and generally happy!
- Physically able to run around and keep up with their toddler
- Ability to swim / comfortable supervising and being in water with children
- Willingness to travel 2-3 times per year
- Engaging (not on phone when with the kids)
- Genuinely loves being a nanny
- Can make a longterm commitment
- Plan fun engaging outings around the city
- Engage with children and support age-appropriate development
- Cook for the children and taking extra precaution with food allergies
- Children’s laundry
- Driving to/from activities and/or school
- Light tidying (children’s rooms, common areas, etc.)
- Loading/unloading the dishwasher
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.