Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Active and Adventurous FT Nanny for Infant in the Inner Richmond, SF
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (45 hours guaranteed + additional hours as needed)
Salary Amount or Range: $35-$38/hour D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays) + health stipend
Children: Newborn (currently 5 weeks old)
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A family in the Inner Richmond is seeking an experienced nanny to care for their baby boy who is currently 5-weeks old. This is a sociable, fun, adventurous family looking for a nanny who shares their passion for traveling and an active lifestyle. Someone who enjoys exploring and proactively planning activities, play dates, etc. Responsibilities include all child-related care (feeding, tidying, laundry).
The best person for them loves to get down at baby’s level and follow their curiosity and is creative in coming up with fun age-appropriate activities! It’s important to find someone who will feel like part of the family and continue working with them as their family grows.
This position guarantees 45 hours/week (Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) with potential for more hours certain weeks with occasional start earlier/end later/overnights, and occasional travel with family.
Candidates must live in San Francisco and have reliable vehicle for getting to/from work (family can provide a car for work-related driving).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a private nanny with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Second language (nice to have)
- COVID-vaccinated + booster
- CPR Certified
- TB and Tdap vaccine
- Valid driver’s license w/ clean driving record + must have reliable vehicle for getting to/from work (candidates taking public transportation will not be considered)
- Must be living in SF
- Passport-ready with flexibility and passion for traveling
- Feels like part of the family
- Sociable, fun, adventurous
- Seeking long term commitment
- Engaging with baby
- Working toward developmental milestones
- Age appropriate play
- Planning activities and play dates
- Helping establish schedules and routines
- Prepare, wash, sanitize bottles if needed
- Feeding, cooking, etc. as baby grows
- Driving to/from activities eventually
- Assist with transitions (solids, sleep, etc.)
- Child’s laundry
- Tidy nursery, common and play areas, and kitchen
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.