Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Mill Valley CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Adventurous, Nature-loving Nanny for Baby in Mill Valley
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm or 7:00 am to 11:00 am (=20-40 hours/week) + Plus opportunity for additional hours.
Salary Amount or Range: $25-$33/hour, D.O.E.
Pets: 2 loveable rescue dogs
Bay Area Region: Marin
Family in Mill Valley is looking for either a FT or PT nanny for their 10-month-old baby. Depending on the nanny’s needs, the schedule can be Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. or 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. They can guarantee at least 20 hours/week and provide the opportunity for additional hours.
This family would love for this Nanny to be comfortable taking their baby outside every day – on hikes and daily walks – to explore nature. The best person for this family will have extensive infant experience, knowledge of developmental milestones and will help their baby thrive in their cognitive, emotional, social and physical development.
- 3 years minimum experience working as a nanny in a private home with verifiable references
- Fluent in English
- Portuguese is a plus
- Should like dogs as family has two
- Up-to-date CPR and vaccines
- Must be comfortable with the physical demands of the job (lifting and walking baby)
- Own a car for getting to and from work
- Be willing to do COVID tests frequently
- All aspects of child-related care
- Light tidying
- Cooking for child
- Child’s laundry
- Planning daily educational activities to encourage cognitive, emotional, social and physical development
- Taking baby on daily walks and hikes
- Assist with sleep training and adhere to family’s preferences (ie: not following the “cry it out” method)
- Pet care when family is traveling
- Responsible / able to handle emergencies
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.