Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Afternoon Nanny for Family in Cole Valley, San Francisco
Schedule: Monday to Friday 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $40/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 3 and 6 year old girls
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Duration of the job: End of August 2023 – End of July 2024
A family in Cole Valley is seeking a nanny to help with after-school care for their two girls ages 3 and 5.5 years old. Responsibilities include driving the girls from school (they get out at 3:15 p.m.) to activties, helping with dinner and bed/bath time routines, children’s laundry and light tidying. Their ideal candidate is firm but gentle, trustworthy, patient, and experienced with similar ages.
The family may be able to provide additional hours (such as 2 hours in the morning from 7:45 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. in order to help get the girls ready and off to school, as well as some evening babysitting).
- 3 years minimum working in a private home as a nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English (Native speaker preferred)
- COVID-vaccinated + booster
- CPR Certified
- TB and Tdap vaccines
- Valid driver with clean record and safe, reliable vehicle (family will reimburse for gas)
- Flexibility (must be open to babysitting and back-up care in case of an emergency)
- Familiar with Montessori principles a plus
- Warm, kind and loving personality
- Firm, but gentle authoritarian
- Can make a year commitment (contract is end of August 2023 – July 2024)
- Open to possibility of travel (likely domestic only – a ski trip, for example) but not required
- Tidying up the girls room, changing bed sheets and washing their clothes before school pick-up
- Pick-up the girls at school, take them to extra-curricular activities or to the playground
- Keep the kids busy with activities (games, arts and crafts) at home
- Assist with bathing, dinner and teeth brushing
- Occasional babysitting
- Excellent communication
- Pitch-in attitude
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.