Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Atherton CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Atherton Family Seeks Part time Personal Assistant
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-1pm
Salary Amount or Range: $38/hr
Children: 3 children: 18, 15 and 14 years old
Pets: 1 cat, 2 dogs
Bay Area Region: South Peninsula
Lovely Atherton family of 5 is seeking a part time morning personal assistant to join their team.
Primary responsibilities will include ensuring the smooth running of the household, performing administrative and household tasks, and working closely with existing staff.
There are 3 children: 18 daughter who lives part time with us and will be leaving for college in the fall, a 15 year old daughter and a 14 year old son. We have 1 cat and 2 dogs (who follow the same schedule as the 18 year old).
3 or more years working in a private home with verifiable references
- Warm, loving and hardworking
- Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and honest.
- Positive attitude, team player, capable of working well with a vast array of high-quality vendors
- Good at being proactive, taking initiative and direction well
- Strong home making skills – friendly, positive and flexible
- Highly organized, meticulous, detail oriented and thorough. Able to multitask and prioritize well and thrives on keeping the home and family’s lives organized
- Multi-tasker – Ability to parallel process and manage time well
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Good communicator – keep employers apprised of progress and seek input as required
- Good rapport with the kids
- Technologically savvy – Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Calendar. Resourceful in terms of internet search and online shopping.
- Take pride in the work – devote best efforts in performing responsibilities diligently
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Personable and polite, with excellent people skills
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Follows instructions clearly and accurately within a timely fashion
- Able to perform physical, hands-on tasks in order to assist the household and staff office to run well. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Long-term intent
- Dry cleaning and shopping for food, supplies, and other requested items
- Shipping and tracking various packages; manage returns
- manage vendors servicing and scheduling house maintenance and repair work and build strong relationships with vendors
- carrying out background research and presenting findings for any new vendors
- assist with organizing and setting up for events and parties
- assist with preparation of home for occasional events. Coordinate with vendors for holiday decor
- Keep an inventory of all pantry household supplies (light bulbs, batteries, cleaning supplies), and restock as needed
- assisting with meal prep
- vehicle maintenance, registration, cleaning and filling cars with gas
- keeping closets organized
- occasional pickup/drop off children from bus stop/appointments
- working with housekeeper to maintain all house needs for a clean and organized home
- emptying out dishwashers daily
- putting food away
- cleaning out fridge weekly
- taking out recycling and compost to bins
- cobweb cleaning
- tidying up home theater and living spaces
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.