Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Calm & Reliable Nanny for Infant in Bernal Heights [FILLED]
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:30/8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $35-$40/hour on payroll – D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A family in Bernal Heights is seeking a curious, responsible nanny for their 4-month-old baby. This is a fun-loving, joyful home that often smells of bread baking in the oven! Responsibilities include all child-related care and some light household tasks including dishes, family laundry, and light meal prep. Both parents work remotely and actively participate in baby’s care as time allows, so it’s important to find someone who is comfortable working in tandem with them and will happily pitch in with the additional household tasks when they are engaged with the baby.
Ultimately the best person for them is knowledgeable in early childhood education, helps create consistency, and brings a calming and grounded presence to the home.
This is an excellent opportunity for a nanny looking for a long-term commitment as the parents hope this person will be with them for years to come.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with excellent verifiable references
- Infant experience required
- Fluency in English
- COVID-vaccinated + boosted
- CPR Certified
- TB, Tdap and Flu vaccines
- Valid driver with clean record
- Takes health and safety seriously
- Willing to wear a mask while working in the home temporarily until infant is vaccinated against COVID
- Knowledgeable in early childhood education and developmental stages
- Follows evidence-based methods
- Curious and open to feedback
- Communicates well with parents
- Consistent with parenting approaches
- Non smoker / doesn’t wear scented products (parent sensitive to smells)
- Calm, collected disposition
- Responsible and dependable
- Can make a long term commitment
- Engage with baby
- Work towards developmental milestones
- Plan age-appropriate activities
- Child and family laundry
- Light tidying (nursery, common areas, dishes, taking out the trash if needed, etc.)
- Meal prep (chop vegetables, etc.)
- Water plants
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.