Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Career Nanny for Happy New Family
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm
Salary Amount or Range: $27-$28 per hour DOE
Children: 4 month old
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
First time parents in Alamo Square neighborhood of San Francisco is seeking a career nanny for their 5 month old baby girl.
Mom and Dad are thrilled about becoming parents and look forward to meeting a caring nanny for their happy infant. This is a great opportunity to work full-time with a down to earth, communicative parents who want a strong relationship with their nanny.
Mom and Dad’s priority is that the nanny will provide a stimulating, secure environment for their child. As new parents they hope to meet someone with long term childcare experience, particularly caring for infants, who is able to offer advice and suggestions. Their ideal nanny has confidence in their abilities caring for children, genuinely loves the field of childcare, and has a strong interest in child development.
2 or more years of experience working in a private home with verifiable references.
Fluency in English
– Familiar with San Francisco
– Sweet demeanor and calm presence
– Proactive and engaging
– Driving a plus but not required
– Embraces an active lifestyle
– Familiar with child development
– Excellent communication skills
– Fun, happy and upbeat personality
– Exercises good judgment
- Daily planning, preparing and cleaning up after child’s meals
- In conjunction with parents, plan daily activities (i.e. walks, play actives, education, classes etc.)
- Bath, dress and change diapers
- Wash, fold and put away children’s laundry daily (clothes, sheets, towels etc.)
- Change bedding daily
- Iron child’s clothes as needed
- Keep child’s supplies organized and restocked daily
- Clean child’s bedroom, play area(s)
- Vacuum and dust children’s area of use daily
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.