Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Estate Staff
Position: Career Opportunity for PA/ Household Manager to Support Head of Household in SF
Salary Amount or Range: $150,000 – $180,000/year D.O.E. + generous benefit package
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Our client in SF is seeking a seasoned PA to provide direct support to the Principal on a variety of business and personal matters. In addition, this role will be responsible for managing all employees, caretakers and support personnel (approximately seven in total) at all four residences. The successful incumbent needs to possess the ability to interact with C-level professional business contacts, personal contacts, the family office and other family members. This position will report directly to the Principal and will be required to travel between multiple residences. Candidates should have experience working with PC computers and expert in managing Microsft Office, Google Suite, Dropbox, and heavy calendaring.
This is a career position for a principal who appreciates loyalty and longevity.
- 4 years minimum working as a PA for a private household with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
Key Requirements for Job
- Enthusiastic calm and supportive professional with extensive experience providing administrative and clerical support to high profile, ultra-high net-worth individuals, at affluent households, and to C-level executives of associated businesses in fast paced, deadline-oriented environments.
- Extremely organized, motivated, and adaptable self-starter, recognized for unwavering poise and professionalism, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities, exceptional follow through skills and keen attention to detail, the capacity to develop and sustain a strong team environment
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively, and for the aptitude to implement resourceful and cost-effective operational processes.
- Personable, discreet, ethical, focused, and meticulous individual, exhibiting a proactive analytical approach and proficiency for effortless oral and written communication across all socio-economic levels.
- A “will do” attitude combines with strong interpersonal, leadership, computer, technology, and administrative skills to produce consistent goal-oriented results.
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Scheduling for Principal:
- Review schedule for week with Principal on Monday
- Make changes to schedule as needed
- Proactively schedule recurring personal appointments
- Every Friday re-confirm all appointments for the coming week
- Answer phones, relay time sensitive messages to Principal and other household staff, respond appropriately
- Maintain database of contacts in Outlook
- Open and sort mail daily
- Monitor Principal’s personal e-mail account and respond where appropriate
- Review communications with Principal throughout the week (such as invitations and other messages that require Principal’s input) and follow-through/respond and update schedule in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate with both the Principal and her family
- Greet and handle appointments at the house
- Lead liaison between household and family office downtown
- Travel & Entertainment:
- Book flights, hotel, car service, dinners, personal appointments and associated business meetings where applicable for Principal and related family members
- Secure reservations and tickets for concerts, plays, exhibits and recreational activities
- Personal Assistance to Principal:
- Run personal and household errands regularly
- Purchase and wrap gifts
- Mail packages and manage returns
- Organize or provide in-town transportation for Principal
Household Manager Job Responsibilities
- Household Management of Residences:
- Daily coordination and establishment of priorities with caretakers/chef/housekeepers in light of weekly schedule and upcoming travel and possible changes
- Coordinate upcoming parties/events with chef or catering including menu, rentals, securing servers, and kitchen help, decorations, name cards and valet parking. Occasional attendance at events at the home may be necessary to oversee vendor performance and ensure smooth operations.
- Manage household staff to ensure responsibilities are performed (housekeeping, caretakers and chef)
- Provide direction to housekeeping staff on cleaning related issues
- Review and approve timecards for household staff
- Oversee larger scale household projects such as construction, interior design and landscape design including securing bids for Principal’s approval and participating where appropriate in meetings with caretakers and sub-contractors
- Maintain up-to-date schedule of time off for staff at all residences
- Art Management:
- Primary liaison w/ Principal and storage vendors (Ship Art, Elwell) to co-ordinate purchase, delivery, and art hanging.
- Maintain and share all purchase and other documentation related to all art holdings at residences with Family Office.
- Notify the Family Office downtown timely of all purchases to ensure art holdings are insured
- Maintain up-to-date files/ inventory of all art holdings.
- Personal Items Management:
- Maintain purchase and other documentation related to jewelry and other high-valued personal items
- Notify Family Office downtown timely of all purchases to ensure holdings are insured
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Tech savvy
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.