Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Lafayette CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Creative and Compassionate Nanny for 3 Children in Lafayette
Schedule: 40 hours/week guaranteed (open to candidate preferences; see below for details)
Salary Amount or Range: $40/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days and holidays) + Health insurance plan provided by family
Children: 2, 4 and 6 years old
Pets: 1 large friendly German Shephard
Bay Area Region: East Bay
Start date: as soon as November 28th (flexible to start at later date)
A family in Lafayette is seeking a full-time Nanny for their three children ages 2 (girl), 4 (boy) and 6 (girl) years old. Care will be primarily for their 2 year old during the day, and all three children when the older two get home from school. Their kids are lively and energetic, and love reading, being outside, dancing, singing, building, and adventure!
Duties are child-related and include light cooking, driving to activities or parks, light housekeeping, laundry, and attending children’s classes if parents aren’t available.
The family is very flexible with the schedule. They can guarantee 40 hours/week and are happy to discuss the nanny’s preferences (ie: Monday-Friday; Tuesday-Saturday; 8a-4, 9a-5p, etc.).
They would love to find someone with a willingness to travel 1-2 weeks once or twice a year with them. This could be domestic or international though they don’t currently have any trips planned.
Their ideal nanny is playful, has fun hobbies or interests they can share with the kids, is compassionate, organized and takes iniative.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a Nanny in a private household with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- COVID-vaccinated + booster
- Tdap vaccine
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide household car for work-related use)
- Active and outdoorsy
- Compassionate but firm, sets boundaries with the kids while remaining calm
- Genuinely loves working with kids!
- Proactive / self-starter
- Planning fun age appropriate outings
- Light cooking for the children
- Driving to activities or parks
- Keeping kids’ spaces clean and organized (bedrooms, play room, garage)
- Children’s laundry
- Attending children’s classes if parents aren’t available
- Excellent communication
- Highly organized
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.