Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco/ Bernal Heights CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Creative San Francisco Family Seeking Engaging Nanny
Schedule: Monday – Friday 35-40 hours per week
Salary Amount or Range: $35-40 / hour + standard benefits, 2 weeks PTO, paid holidays and medical stipend
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Aunt Ann’s is working with this wonderful family, please read: We are looking for a positive, warm, experienced nanny to be an extension of our family. We have two very curious, creative, loving kids and are hoping to find someone who shares these traits. We want our children to play and learn, while feeling safe to voice their emotions and feelings. This role would involve drop off and pick up from school and if a car needs to be provided for this that can be arranged. Our ideal candidate would also help with children’s development including scooter rides, bike rides, and providing lots of opportunity for play-based learning (ideally coming up with fun ideas and sensory play as well). We believe that patience, communication, and someone who is ok with the kids getting dirty will be critical for anyone interested in this role. Ultimately, we are hoping for someone charismatic with an adventurous heart that can be shared with our children.
We would also love to find someone willing to help with grocery shopping, food prep, and light housework involving organizing the children’s toys and clothes.
COVID vaccinated, clean driving record with a reliable car, fluent in English with five years of experience would be necessary for this role.
This role will be 35-40 hours per week and the ideal candidate would be comfortable finishing at 5:30 or 6 pm.
Finally, we are new to San Francisco so someone who is familiar with the best spots for playing with kids will also be helpful.
- 5 years minimum experience working as a nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English; bilingual is a plus
- Educational background preferred
- Valid driver with clean record
- COVID, TB and Tdap vaccines
- CPR Certified
- Prioritizes children’s development and milestones
- Experience with toddlers
- Trustworthy and discrete
- All child-related care
- Potty training for 2 year old
- Engaging in fun educational play
- Planning age appropriate activities
- Keeping play areas and kids rooms organized
- Light tidying and emptying dishwasher
- Organize and sanitize toys
- Children’s laundry
- Healthy meal prep for children and would love a nanny to help a little with family meal prep
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.