Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Dedicated PT Family Assistant for Family in Pac Heights
Schedule: 25 hours per week (Days are flexible)
Salary Amount or Range:
Children: 3 children (8 year old, 6 year old, 7-month old)
Pets: 2 dogs
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Start date: Flexible
A sweet, dynamic family in Pac Heights is seeking a wonderful long-term Family Assistant to work 20 hours a week. The family has three fun, sweet, energetic children ages 8-years (boy), 6 years (boy) and 7 months (girl). While childcare will be required some of the time (though very rarely all three children at once!), this family is seeking someone who can actively help out with other areas of the home, including light tidying, household organization, cooking, errands, and occasional pet care.
Dad works remotely and Mom is stay-at-home. Their immediately family is immunocompromised, so someone following CDC and county guidelines (ie: social distancing, not out often, wearing a mask, etc.) is very important to them.
The family has a tutor to help with distance learning as well as a housekeeper for deep cleaning. Their ideal candidate genuinely loves playing with and being around kids, who is a self-starter and will pitch-in with family laundry and light tidying. They’d love someone hardworking and passionate who will want to be part of the family for years to come.
The schedule is flexible to the right FA’s needs. They are open to days/times that are suitable for you.
- 2 years minimum working as a family assistant/nanny in a private home with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Arabic (nice to have, not required)
- Must be able to drive and have own car for getting to work (Family can provide parking)
- Someone who is happy to be around kids and genuinely enjoys spending time with them
- Someone who has a great work ethic
- Pitch-in attitude
- Thoughtful, hardworking
- Loves to play!
- Able to make a long-term commitment
- Tech savvy
- Light tidying
- Family Laundry
- Cooking for family
- Household organization (play room, closets, sorting and rotating clothing, pantry, etc.)
- Occasional pet care if needed walking, feeding, taking to the vet)
- Running errands (groceries, mailing packages, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Excellent communication
- Extremely organized
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.