Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Napa CA
Category: Estate Staff
Position: Distinguished Winery in St Helena/Napa Seeks Estate Coordinator
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with flexibility to stay later for events, occasional weekends
Salary Amount or Range: $90-95K DOE Full medical and 401k.
Bay Area Region: Wine Country
The Estates Coordinator is responsible for managing and maintaining various aspects of two luxury Estates across Napa Valley. This role will spend the majority of their time performing daily and routine upkeep of the estates ensuring cleanliness, maintenance, vendor management, and light facility work. In addition, the Estates Coordinator will assist with all Company events, will have various cooking/meal responsibilities, and provide light transportation including errands/daily supply runs as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Daily / Routine upkeep (40%)
- Maintains a clean and orderly space throughout all rooms within the facilities, across two separate sites.
- Conducts morning rounds daily and attends to areas needing attention.
- Works with and oversees cleaning staff ensuring use of recommended products on various appliances/surfaces, according to FFE binder.
- Maintains sufficient inventory levels of all supplies, including stocking of refrigerators. Reorders and procures supplies.
- Manages various issues that come up throughout the day. Calls service providers or facilities team as needed.
- Writes work orders for the facilities department.
- May assists with light duty facilities activities, such as checking and changing light bulbs, checking doors and windows, etc.
- Maintains notes on what is working and what is not; and track details of events and basic job duties and collaborates with manager to improve them over time.
Administrative Support (25%)
- Run errands on behalf of winery. Drop off wine, gifts for members, pick up and drop off various good for vendors.
- Project management for Chief of Staff special projects: merchandise inventory, brand collaborations, team apparel, minor office improvements
- Maintain shared team calendar, phone directory and support CoS initiatives for improved team communication
- Assist CoS in planning/execution of team events
Secondary Cooking (10%)
- Provide lunch to CEO and guests as needed.
- Cook and/or oversee lunch for harvest.
- Events: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Responsible for curating formal, casual, and meals on the go, as well as adapting to requests.
- Responsible for sourcing all ingredients.
- Support CEO and Chief of Staff with meeting set up and break down: beverages, materials, meals.
- Restock wine cellar & fridge. Biannual inventory of cellar.
Events support (10%)
- Assists in the planning and details of events including onsite and external/offsite events.
- Responsible for set ups, breakdowns, and cleaning as well as for additional staffing if necessary.
- Responsible for wine service during events.
- Manages rental companies, florists, security, parking, and lighting venders.
- Communicate arrival of guests, information about delays, schedules, and private events. Makes notes on what worked and what did not regarding VIP and executive visits. Tracks times of arrival, number of guests, no shows, etc.
- Adjusts on the fly and ensures that all aspects of the event are going as expected.
Vendor management (10%)
- Responsible for making service calls and scheduling routine maintenance for appliances, window washing, pest abatement, linens, florist, etc.
- Works with manager to arrange service calls and schedule routine maintenance of lighting, IT support, lighting and landscape, key fob entry system and cameras.
- Coordinate quarterly or bi-quarterly reviews of vendors and services with manager to provide recommendations on how to streamline or consolidate services/needs.
- Maintains optimal cleanliness and upkeep of all appliances, rugs, and furniture.
- Sources outside driver service and drives owner and VIP guests, if needed.
- Oversees detailing and fueling of company vehicles.
- May make airport runs for people and materials. Communicates with pilots on flight status.
- Able to deliver wine and makes supply runs as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years in the wine or hospitality industry required.
- Restaurant and/or food industry experience preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs.
- Maintains a clean professional appearance.
- Excels in communication and interaction with colleagues, guests, and VIPs.
- Able to understand goals and work as part of a team and provide direction to others as needed.
- Able to understand and communicate the spirit of an event, i.e., meeting, lunch, dinner, and lead by example.
- Ability to adjust on the fly and fill in staffing gaps where needed.
- Has knowledge of the wine industry, and can assist with inquiries regarding wineries, Napa, Sonoma, and Bay Area restaurants and hotels.
- This position will be required to drive and requires a valid driver’s license and must be insurable by company standards.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish (verbal) a plus.
- Frequently: Stands, walks, twist/turn, reaches overhead and out, lifts up to 35 lbs, push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally: Sits, crawls, bends at the waist, climbs, kneels, squats, lifts up to 60 lbs, push/pull 50-100 lbs.
- Able to work irregular and variable hours and days including evenings and/or weekends.
- Able to safely and effectively wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Drive vehicles and equipment.
- Work is performed both indoors and outdoors with exposure to various weather conditions. Must be able to work in a variety of temperature, humidity levels, and weather conditions.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.