Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Dynamic Upbeat Nanny for Infant in Noe Valley (January start)
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $27-$29/hour + Standard benefits + Health stipend
Children: Infant + 4-year-old
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Start: January 2021, but can be flexible to start sooner
This super sweet, loving family is looking for an energetic, adventurous nanny to care for their baby boy born in August. Their ideal candidate will teach their baby to be inquisitive, embrace diversity and encourage exploration. Someone active, who loves to introduce new ideas and concepts through books and outdoor adventures would be the perfect fit!
While the schedule is typically 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m., they do need someone flexible and willing to start earlier or stay later.
Nanny will occasionally need to care for their baby and his older brother, a humorous and outgoing 4-year-old, when he is home sick or his preschool is closed for holidays. Though they are staying put during the pandemic, they would like someone open to traveling with them once a year, or working from their second home in Santa Cruz on occasion.
Additional responsibilities include light housekeeping and children’s laundry. They’d also love for someone to prepare an easy, healthy family meal 3 times a week (nothing complicated – a simple veggie pasta, or protein and veg will do).
- 2 years minimum experience as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Italian is a plus, but not required
- Flexibility to adjust hours as needed
- Driver required (family can provide designated parking space)
- Upbeat and can-do personality
- Engaging, hands-on and genuinely loves to play
- Must share family’s values (embrace diversity, encourages inquisitiveness, etc.)
- Kind, family-oriented
- Educational background / currently taking courses
- All childcare-related responsibilities
- Planning daily activities and outings
- Actively engaging, reading, singing, narrating, talking to and playing with baby
- Care for 4-year-old occasionally when home from school
- Preparing bottles, sanitizing, etc.
- Preparing healthy foods when baby transitions to solids
- Cooking simple healthy meals for family 3 x week
- Children’s laundry
- Light tidying (of common areas where children play, children’s rooms and kitchen after using)
- Loading / unloading the dishwasher
- Excellent communication skills
- Open / receptive to feedback
- Responds well to emergencies
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.