Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Menlo Park CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Educational FT Nanny/ FA for Two Gifted Children in Menlo Park
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $45-$48/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays) + health stipend
Children: 2 and 5 years old
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
A kind, close-knit family in Menlo Park is seeking a special education nanny/family assistant for their two bright and lovely children ages 2 (girl) and 5 (boy) years old. Their son is exceptionally gifted and homeschooled with specialized tutors. Mom is a stay-at-home parent, so this person should be comfortable teaming with and working alongside her.
This person will be responsible for engaging with the children in fun educational activities and projects, going to local parks and playgrounds, organizing kids’ rooms, play areas and activity centers, and pitching in wherever needed for the kids. FA tasks entail vendor mangement, scheduling appointments, managing household inventory and supplies, etc.
Someone who will foster and engage in the children’s interests, who is compassionate, emotionally intelligent, and an excellent communicator will be the best fit for them.
- 2 years minimum experience working as nanny/educator with excellent verifiable references
- Previous experience working with gifted children highly preferred
- 4-year College degree required
- Studies in E.C.E., Child Psychology, or similar area of study required
- Fluency in English
- Fully COVID vaccinated
- CPR Certified
- TB and Tdap vaccine
- Extremely caring, warm and loving
- Compassionate, empathetic and emotionally intelligent
- Experience working with gifted children or a strong interest in doing so
- Exhibits good judgement
- High energy
- Receives feedback well
- Excels at communicating with both children and adults
- Holds core values
- Can make long term commitment (at least a year, ideally longer)
- Prepare children’s breakfasts, and prepare simple lunch/snacks
- Help children get ready for the day, change clothes, brush teeth, etc.
- Engage with children in educational activities
- Help children get ready for swim lessons
- Plan outdoor activities
- Tidy up after children, organize activity centers, keep play areas clean
- Vendor mangement, scheduling appointments, managing household inventory and supplies, etc.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.