Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Efficient and Seasoned Household Assistant for Family of 4 in Dolores Heights, SF [FILLED]
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 20 hours guaranteed (see below for details)
Salary Amount or Range: $60-$65/hour D.O.E. + standard benefits (10 days paid vacation, sick days, holidays) + will consider a monthly contribution towards health insurance
Children: 13 year old boy and 15 year old non-binary kid
Pets: 1 dog
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A busy family of four (kids ages 13 and 15) in Noe Valley, SF seeks part-time household assistant to help with a variety of family/household tasks. This person will be largely responsible for running errands, coordinating repairs and vendors, managing schedules for the children including play dates, appointments, researching things for school/camps, etc., support in travel and party planning, filing insurance claims, as well as some meal planning and cooking, and other ad hoc tasks.
This person should have prior experience working in a private home managing similar responsibilities. Their ideal person is tech savvy and is highly organized when it comes to calendaring and researching/coordinating vendors. Someone who is resourceful, manages their time well, and is also great with school-age children will be the best fit.
This position is 20 hours/week guaranteed though some weeks will be much lighter. Being at the house three days a week roughly 4-6:30 PM will be necessary, other obligations may come from kids’ appointments (which assistant would schedule) and activities (currently meaning getting to nearby evening D&D games 1-2 times per week). Schedule is flexible as long as there is a way to meet those needs.
Monday to Friday, hours are flexible but at least three days per week on-site roughly 4-6:30 p.m., and more time on-site for shopping and kids’ doctors appointments as needed. 20 hours per week guaranteed (though some weeks will be lighter). Ideally the days would be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
· 2 years minimum experience working as a Household Assistant with verifiable references
· Fluency in English
• Covid Vaccinated + booster
• Valid drivers license with clean record
• Reliable vehicle (this is negotiable, as you can usually borrow the family’s car or use rideshare)
• Excellent communication skills
• Hardworking, resourceful, and solution-oriented
• Good time management and organizational skills, maintaining task list.
• Ability to work well independently as well as take direction
• Tech savvy – Must be effient at emailing, texting, calendaring, etc. as well as various apps for ordering, shopping, etc.
• Comfortable with dogs (this one sheds a lot!)
• Errands – package return, dry cleaning, etc.
• Coordinate with repair people
• Manage kids’ doctor/dentist/etc. appointments
• Read email from schools, camps, etc.; identify and track/execute on action items
• Grocery shopping
• Meal planning
• Some cooking or prep cooking
• Stay on top of kids about chores, homework, screen usage
• Some coordination of kid social schedules, play dates, transit to those events, etc.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.