Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Energetic & Engaging Nanny for Family of 5 in Noe Valley
Schedule: Mondays 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. + Tuesdays-Wednesdays-Thursdays 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. + Fridays 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (50 hours/week guaranteed)
Salary Amount or Range: $100,000/year D.O.E. + Standard benefits (10 days’ paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 3-month-old, 2-year-old, and 4-year-old
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Start: early February
A family based in Noe Valley is seeking a proactive, engaging, and energetic nanny for their three children (3-months, 2 and 4 years old). Care will be primarily for the baby in the morning, and then partnering with mom to divide and conquer care for the two older children after school (they get out around 2:30 p.m.).
Responsibilities include researching and planning activities for the children (parks, museums, classes, etc.), keeping children’s areas and common areas tidy, children’s laundry, and pitching in with other tasks if there’s down time (folding family laundry, loading/unloading the dishwasher, etc.).
The family spends the summer in Calistoga and travels to Canada 4 weeks out of the year, so it’s important for them to find someone who is willing to travel abroad and okay spending Monday-Friday in Calistoga when they are there (they have a guest house available for the nanny).
Fluency in English is required, but they’d love to find someone bilingual who can also speak French as one family member is fluent.
Most importantly the family is looking for someone fun, creative, and warm, who is seeking a long term commitment. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be with a family for a few years.
The family is guaranteeing 50 hours a week with an opportunity for additional hours as needed.
Mondays: 8 a.m. to 5 or 6 p.m.
Tues – Wed – Thurs: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fridays: 2 p.m. to 5 or 6 p.m.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in French (nice-to-have)
- COVID-vaccinated + booster
- Tb and Tdap vaccines
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (Family can provide vehicle for work-related use)
- Self-starter and helpful with pitch-in attitude
- Easy to communicate with
- Energetic and can easily keep up with active toddlers
- Warm, loving and engaging
- Willingness to travel (mainly to Calistoga and/or Canada)
- Primarily care for baby in the mornings
- Partnering with mom to divide and conquer care for all three children after school
- Proactively seek out activities for the kids to do (parks, museums, classes, etc.)
- Children’s laundry
- Tidying (children’s rooms, common areas, play areas, kitchen)
- Preparing children’s meals
- Preparing baby’s bottles + washing and sanitizing
- Organizing and cleaning toys
- Proactively pitch in where needed (ie: folding family laundry, loading/unloading dishwasher, etc.)
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.