Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Energetic Super Nanny Needed for 2 Children in Pac Heights, SF
Schedule: Tuesday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $36-$38/hour gross + Standard benefits
Children: 2 children (5 and 2.5-years old)
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Family of four in Pac Heights is in search of a super great long-term nanny for their two children, a boy and a girl. Their son (5 years old) is enrolled in Pre-K and is in school from 8:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. or 3 p.m. depending on the day. Their daughter (2.5 years old) is home full-time. This family’s ideal nanny strikes the perfect balance between fun, playful and goofy, while setting limits and modeling good manners. They’re looking for a nanny who is reliable and believes arriving early is being on time. This person should have a great attitude and enjoy taking children on daily outings – to museums, classes, parks, walks, and so on!
In addition to childcare, this family is seeking someone who can help with child-related laundry, tidying up and cooking. They do require a driver and have a household car for their nanny to use.
– 3 years minimum working in a private home with verifiable references
– Fluency in English
– Understanding of child development
– Firm, but gentle and fun personality
– All aspects of child-related care
– Light housekeeping / tidying up
– Cooking for children (Family has meal-kit service)
– Children’s laundry
– Organizing daily outings
– School pickups
– Driving as needed (mostly during the Summer; driving to and from Summer camp)
– Modeling good behavior and manners
– Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.