Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Engaging PT Nanny for Toddler in Outer Sunset (FILLED)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 12 p.m. – 6 or 8 p.m. on school days (8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. needed when child home from school)
Salary Amount or Range: $40/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 3-year-old boy
Pets: 1 medium-size friendly dog
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A family in the Outer Sunset is seeking a loving, engaged Nanny for their 3-year-old son. He is enrolled in a preschool in Pac Heights and gets out at 3 p.m. The nanny will be responsible for picking him up and taking him to an activity and then bring him home and prepare him a simple healthy dinner and help with his bedtime routine if needed.
Their son loves to be adventurous, ride the trolley and visit museums and the Zoo. He is always on the go so they need someone who is energetic and will foster his need for exploration! Someone sociable who is comfortable facilitating play dates with neighborhood children and/or schoolmates would be preferred.
They’d love someone open to occasional weekend help and flexibility to travel would be amazing.
They can discuss the schedule based on candidate preferences, but definitely need coverage from 3-6:30 p.m. Hours could look like 12 p.m. to 6/8 p.m. but they will need someone open to working 8:30-6pm when their son is home from school (school holidays, closures, if he is home sick, etc.).
Must have reliable vehicle and clean driving record (family will reimburse for gas).
- 2 years’ minimum experience working as a nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Mandarin – nice to have but not required (Mom is Taiwanese and they’d love their son to learn fluent in Mandarin)
- COVID vaccine + booster
- CPR Certification
- TB and Tdap vaccine
- Flu vaccine (preferred)
- Valid driver with clean record (must have reliable safe vehicle; family will reimburse for gas)
- Self-starter / takes initiative
- Keeps children’s best interest to heart
- Excellent communicator – accessible via text, shares photos, etc.
- Prioritizes safety of children
- Open to travel
- Pick up from school
- Driving to activities / planning play dates
- Preparing snack and dinner
- Child’s laundry
- Light tidying pertaining to child
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.