Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Pac Heights CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Exceptional Nanny for Infant in Pac Heights (FILLED)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $35-$38/hour D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: newborn (arrived late April)
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Start date: ideally by July 2022
First-time parents in Pac Heights are seeking an exceptional and structured nanny for their newborn baby girl (born late April). Their ideal nanny is caring and trustworthy, experienced caring for newborns, and truly values keeping babies on a schedule and maintaining consistency. Duties include tidying the nursery and common areas, washing and sanitizing bottles, baby laundry, and running occasional baby errands.
The family is being cautious around COVID and will only consider candidates who are not taking public transportation to/from work (i.e.: has a reliable vehicle or is in walking distance).
- 3 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Mandarin (nice to have but not required)
- COVID-vaccinated + booster
- TB and Tdap vaccine
- CPR Certified
- Driver with reliable vehicle for getting to/from work (or in walking distance to the family)
- Structured and values keeping child’s schedule consistent
- Flexible to work occasional date nights / weekends
- Open to traveling on vacation with family (family has no current plans to travel)
- Newborn experience
- Highly organized
- Kind, caring
- Engage with baby
- Keep baby on established feeding/sleeping schedule
- Baby laundry
- Wash, sanitize and prepare bottles
- Keep nursery, common areas and kitchen tidy
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.