Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Experienced Family Assistant for Household in Woodside [FILLED]
Schedule: Monday to Friday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $40-$45/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (vacation, sick days and holidays)
Children: 5.5 year old boy and 8 year old girl
Pets: 1 cat
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
A family in Woodside is seeking an experienced Family Assistant to help with household tasks and taking care of their two children, ages 8 (girl) and 5.5 (boy) years old. Their daughter has ADHD and very active and needs someone to help moderate activities and find a balance between physical fun (running, swimming, outdoor play, trampoline, etc.) and calmer projects (arts and crafts, reading, etc.). Their son is easy going, loves to play Legos and be outside. Care for them includes picking them up after school and extra curriculars and engaging with them in a variety of play.
Household tasks include children’s laundry, light meal prep (school lunches and dinner) for the kids, light tidying and organization, running errands, etc. The family also has one cat that requires light care (changing the litterbox, feeding).
They’d love someone open to joining them occasionally at their second home in Carmel, especially during the summers for a 2-3 days at a time. Most importantly, they’d like to find someone who actively engages with children, is upbeat and and keep up with school-age kids, and is able to make a long term commitment (ideally a few years). Someone who takes initiative and works well autonomously will be the best fit.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a Family Assistant with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- COVID-vaccinated and boosted
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide household car for work-related use)
- Previous experience working in a private home
- Works well independently
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Actively engages with kids
- Energetic / active lifestyle
- Fun and upbeat
- Comfortable swimming and supervising children in pool
- Comfortable with cats
- Open to travel (optional)
- Can make long term commitment
- Caring and engaging with the children
- Picking up kids from school and extracurriculars
- Planning fun indoor and outdoor activities (arts and crafts, soccer, gardening, swimming, jumping on trampoline, etc.)
- Children’s laundry including bedding
- Light meal prep and cooking for kids (dinner and school lunches)
- Errands – donations, grocery shopping, etc.
- Tidying – straightening up the home, organization, light cleaning
- Occasional travel (to family’s second home in Carmel – a few days here and there during the summer)
- Light pet care for cat – change litterbox, feed
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.