Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Experienced, Kind Nanny for Newborn in SF (Aug/Sept start) – IN TRIAL
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8/8:30 a.m. to 4;30/5 p.m. (40-45 hours/week guaranteed)
Salary Amount or Range: $30/hr D.O.E. (standard benefits: 10 days paid vacation, holidays)
Children: Newborn (due mid-July)
Pets: 2 cats
Bay Area Region:
START DATE: End of August / early September
First-time parents are seeking an experienced, caring, upbeat Nanny for their newborn daughter. Their ideal Nanny has experience with newborns and will team with parents to implement child philosophies important to them. The best fit for this position is a Nanny with a warm, caring disposition who will engage, read, sing and help their baby develop. They would love someone who will feel like part of the family and assist with sleep training, transitioning to bottles/solids and other major milestones.
Nanny will also be responsible for light tidying (including vacuuming, child’s laundry and organizing play areas), and occasional date night/weekend babysitting.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a nanny in a private home with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Kind, warm and caring
- Experience with newborns
- Respectful of parenting philosophies
- CPR, TB and T-Dap up-to-date
- All aspects of child-related care
- Dressing and changing
- Prepare, wash and sanitize bottles
- Assist with transitions in schedule / solids / etc.
- Child’s laundry
- Light housekeeping (tidying play areas, vacuuming, straightening up)
- Plan age-appropriate outings
- Follow and support parent’s lead on childcare
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of developmental milestones
- Pitch-in attitude
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.