Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Ramon CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Experienced, Long-term FT Nanny for Two Children in San Ramon
Schedule: Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. (40 hours)
Salary Amount or Range: $30-$32/hour D.O.E. (plus standard benefits: paid vacation, holidays, sick days)
Children: 10-month-old and 4-year old
Bay Area Region: East Bay
FT Nanny needed for a family of four in San Ramon. This family has two children, a 10-month-old and 4-year-old. Their toddler is enrolled in half-days at a Montessori preschool. Mom works from home, so parents are looking for someone who is great at partnering and will collaborate with mom to drop-off and pick-up their toddler from school. They are looking for someone with long-term experience who can commit to being with their family over the next few years. Their ideal candidate is active, loves to get outside and play, loves art projects and will help their children learn their numbers, ABC’s, geography, and more!
This family travels quite a bit (usually two 10-day trips a year, a few long weekends, and a week or two in Tahoe over the Summer. They’d really like someone who is open to coming along with them!
Driver required. Household car provided.
Nanny must be comfortable with a parent working from home (has in-home office).
- 2 years minimum experience working in a private home with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
- Warm friendly person, calm demeanor, reliable
- Some flexibility in schedule, while the family tries to keep a consistent work schedule as much as possible, the schedule needs to change on occasion
- Willing to travel with the family on occasion to Lake Tahoe and on vacations
- Valid driver (family can provide car)
- Comfortable with mom being home (in home office) while caring for children
- Able to help young children 4-9 years old with homework
- Looking for long-term commitment, 4-5 years
- All child-related care
- Light tidying
- Driving children to/from school or age-appropriate activities
- Engage in reading, singing, play and craft projects
- Focused on helping children meet developmental milestones
- Homework help
- Excellent communication skills
- Pitch-in attitude
- Activity planning
- Knowledge of childhood development
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.