Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Emerald Hills CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Experienced Proactive Family Assistant for Family in Emerald Hills [FILLED]
Schedule: PT or FT Monday to Friday up to 40 hours guaranteed – see below for details
Salary Amount or Range: $40/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 9 and 12 year old boys
Pets: 1 x dog (German Shephard Husky mix)
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
A family in Emerald Hills is seeking an experienced, proactive Family Assistant to help with household tasks and childcare for their two boys (9 and 12 years old). Both boys are in after-school activities such as flag football, golf and music lessons. Their younger son loves all things transportation (planes, trains, automobiles!) while their eldest is interested in coding and video games.
The FA will be responsible for engaging with the children, picking them up from school which is in walking distance from their home, and driving them to/from activities and play dates. During the day while the boys are in school, the FA will help with running errands, grocery shopping, stocking the pantry/fridge, light housekeeping, meal prep and dog walking.
Their ideal person is a self-starter who will proactively tackle tasks that need to be done around the home. The best person for them is punctual and upbeat with excellent communication skills.
The family is flexible and open to discussing the hours and schedule based on candidate preferences. They can guarantee up to 40 hours, but are open to less hours if that’s preferred. At minimum they require help in the afternoons from 2:30 p.m. until 6 p.m. They can offer:
A. Split shift
Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m.-8:30 a.m. + afternoons until 6 p.m. (up to 40 hours guaranteed).
B. One continuous shift
Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (or less if candidate prefers under 40 hours)
- 2 years minimum experience working as an FA in a private home with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- COVID-vaccinated + booster
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide vehicle for work-related use)
- Clear communicator
- Upbeat and positive
- Comfortable with dogs
- Looking for long-term commitment (ideally at least 1 year, but preferrably 3-5 years)
- If split shift, help in the mornings and take children to school
- Pick up children from school
- Drive to activities, play dates
- Run errands (grocery shopping, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Stock pantry and fridge with staples
- Light housekeeping (straightening up/organization)
- Light meal prep (prep breakfast items for the week, chop fruit and veg, prep ingredients for dinner)
- Laundry for family
- Walk dog in the afternoons
- Excellent communication
- Time management
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.