Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Family of 4 in Cole Valley Seeks FT Experienced Nanny for Infant and Toddler
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $40/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 15 month old and 3 year old
Pets: 1 large friendly senior dog
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A family in Cole Valley is seeking a dedicated nanny for their two boys (3 years old and 15 months old). Care will be primarily for their infant during the day and then both children once their toddler is home for preschool (he is in school three mornings per week). Their boys are outgoing, energetic and love being around other adults and kids. The nanny will be responsible for everything related to the children including planning fun activities, driving, preparing meals and snacks, light tidying, and children’s laundry.
They would love for this person to be proactive and stay on top of children’s supplies and restocking as things run low. Organization and excellent communication are very important to them, as well as a safe and valid driver.
Their ideal person has experience travelling with families, genuinely loves working with children, can easily anticipate the needs of the family and enjoys taking initiative.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a nanny in a private home with verifiable references
- Prior experience traveling with families
- Fluency in English
- COVID-vaccinated + booster
- TB and Tdap vaccines
- CPR Certified
- Safe and valid driver w/ experience driving children (family can provide vehicle)
- Attention to detail
- Loves children as if they were their own
- Genuinely interested in children and their development
- Willingness to travel with the family (3-4 times per year)
- Everything related to the children
- Driving to/from preschool and/or activities
- Keeping children’s rooms organized
- Stock children’s supplies with advanced notice (milk, diapers, clothing, etc.)
- Prepare meals and snacks for the children
- Plan daily age-appropriate activities
- Light tidying
- Children’s laundry
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.