Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: First-Time Parents seek Full-Time Nanny: Soma district San Francisco
Schedule: Monday to Friday: 9am-6pm
Salary Amount or Range: $28-$30/hr DOE
Children: 7 month old baby
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Loving new working parents to a sweet 7 week old baby boy is looking for a full-time nanny to start before mom goes back to work end of August. The family prefers someone with newborn experience who is familiar with exciting milestones and will dedicate their time to ensuring healthy development for their little babe. They would love a nanny who enjoys reading, singing, is comfortable getting down on the floor to play, and will take baby to the park, story-times, sing-a-longs and other fun age-appropriate activities. As their first nanny, you’ll play an integral part in helping with sleep training, transitioning to solid food, crawling, walking and so much more! This is a great position for someone who lives in the mid Peninsula as the family will be moving to their permanent home in Atherton around April of 2020. The family will provide a parking space while the position is in Soma.
Minimum 3 years work experience as a nanny with verifiable references.
– Speaks and understands English
– Permanent resident or US citizen
– A nanny who is pitch in and doesn’t mind helping out around the home when baby is napping
– Familiar with Soma area including local parks and libraries
– Sweet demeanor and calm presence
– All aspects relating to care for baby, including:
– Feeding, bathing and diapering
– Washing and sterilizing bottles
– Laundry and tidying up
– Singing, reading, playing developmental and age-appropriate games
– Outings to the park, library, etc.
– Keeping home tidy
– Friendly and personable
– Loves to cook
– Open communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.