Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Flexible and Fun Junior PA / FA Needed in Pac Heights (FILLED)
Schedule: Varies / 30 hours guaranteed per week
Salary Amount or Range: $45-$50/hour (paid vacation + sick days)
Children: 2 children (one a Sophomore, the other in 7th grade)
Pets: 2 dogs (Labradoodle + Wheaton Terrier)
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A busy family in Pac Heights is seeking a kind, joyful, fun part-time FA/PA to assist with a wide range of household tasks. This is the perfect position for someone who enjoys a varied schedule as no day ever looks the same! This person needs to be a self-starter with an attention to detail who has a “no task is too small” mentality. Someone who is game for things as they arise. For example, if something needs to be printed and picked up, an online document needs to be created, or helping with things that they can usually do but occasionally need an extra pair of hands on (like picking up their son or walking the dog). Someone who loves running errands, booking (travel, vendors, caterers, etc.) and ordering (gifts, flowers, etc.).
Because so much of this can be done within the FA/PA’s own time this is a compatible position for someone who might be working on another career goal at the same time, or would like to grow into an EA role eventually. Their ideal person can commit long term, really gets to know their family and can anticipate things before they have to think of them – someone who knows they have an event coming up and makes sure the caterer is book and the flowers are ordered (and has learned what kind of flowers they’d want!).
Much of the position can be done remotely, but they’d like someone trustworthy who they can feel confident in and who will be part of the home.
They can guarantee 30 hours per week, but need flexibility. Each week will look different and some weeks may be 5 hours, others may be 30, and they need someone open to working weekends and evenings occasionally with advanced notice.
- 2 years minimum experience working as an FA/PA with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Valid driver (household can provide car while working)
- Flexibility in schedule
- Friendly, warm and joyful to be around
- Hard working
- Fantastic at what they do!
- A self starter
- Attention to detail
- Managerial experience
- Takes initiative / can be the principal’s “second paid of eyes”
- Is aware and plugged into a family’s needs
- Loves to jump in
- “No task is too small” mentality
- Must be comfortable with dogs
- Managing travel bookings
- Completing camp/school forms, deadlines, etc.
- Scheduling doctor’s appts
- Helping with school / after-school activity pick-up if needed
- Ordering flowers
- Booking catering
- Gift buying and gift wrapping
- Booking holiday light installations and meeting installers
- Booking theatre/concert tickets
- Booking travel
- Errands (different week-week: dry cleaning, Halloween candy purchasing, etc.)
- Booking various vendors and meeting / overseeing them at the house
- Managing the family’s calendar / staying on top of school agenda
- Pitching in here and there around the house (putting random dishes in the dishwasher, replacing batteries, throwing in the occasional load of laundry or walking the dog if needed)
- Occasional weekends and extended evenings with advanced notice
- Excellent communication
- In-tune to other’s needs / easily anticipates needs before being asked
- Highly organized
- Tech savvy
- Calendar and travel management
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.