Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Estate Staff
Position: FT Chef for Family in San Francisco
Schedule: Full time 5 days per week
Salary Amount or Range: Up to $130,000 D.O.E. + Full medical, 10 paid vacation days, paid sick days
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Our long term client has just returned to their San Francisco home and is seeking a creative Private Chef. Ideally the Private Chef they hire will have experience working in a Michelin restaurant and have already made the transition to private service. The family wants the chef to prepare dinner 5 times weekly for the family of 6 and lunch for the next day for the household.
The family has no dietary restrictions and appreciates food that is organic and freshly prepared from scratch. Your role will be centered around preparing daily meals for the principals and children for dinner and lunch. The principals enjoy entertaining and there will be some weekends you will be asked to prepare dishes at their home in Napa.
If you are an experienced Private Chef looking for a private family to work for this household has a genuine appreciation for Fine Dining.
- 3 years minimum experience working as a private Chef with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Valid driver with clean record
- Michelin and fine dining restaurant experience
- Private chef experience
- Excels in preparing diverse cuisines using fresh, organic ingredients
- Ability and willingness to travel to Napa
- Scratch cooking
- Experience adapting recipes for a range of palates (adventurous adults, picky toddlers)
- Clean, organized, and friendly
- Excellent communication
- Menu planning
- Preparing dinner
- Prepping healthy lunch and snacks for adults for the next day
- Prepping healthy snacks for children
- Cooking with whole, organic foods as much as possible
- Dedication to sourcing what is fresh and in season
- Checking pantry and fridge for expired items
- Accommodate dietary requests and preferences of family and guests
- Manage the kitchen – stocking, and replenishing, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Shopping for the menu and other items as requested
- Cleaning all dishes used to cook dinner/prep food
- Helping to maintain a clean kitchen and an organized refrigerator, especially around the dishes/leftovers prepared on the job
- Maintaining kitchen inventory and purchasing as needed
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.