Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Atherton CA
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Estate Staff
Position: FT Estate Manager / Personal Assistant for Family in Atherton
Schedule: Monday – Friday, and some weekends and evenings for family needs and activities
Salary Amount or Range: $175,000 to $200,000 D.O.E. + Benefits: paid vacation, sick pay, medical insurance, retirement
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
A prominent family in Atherton is looking for an experienced and meticulous Estate Manager / Personal Assistant to spearhead all operations and upkeep of the estate. In this role, you will be required to oversee the daily operations of the estate, staff and the family.
This person will work closely with the owner to have a clear understanding of preferences and taste to properly supervise and implement processes that work with the owner’s expectations with an ever-changing list of priorities.
- 5 years’ minimum experience working as a private Estate Manager with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Only LOCAL candidates already living in the Peninsula with knowledge of vendors in the area will be considered
- Valid driver with clean record
- Must have previous experience as an Estate Manager in a high-end home
- Strong network to assist with filling vacant positions and vendors
- Demonstrated experience of overseeing contractors, including obtaining bids for jobs, and managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Understanding what level of detail is communicated to different teams while still maintaining privacy of the principals.
- Possess superior organizational, process and time management skills
- Flexible scheduling with an availability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Must exercise good judgment, confidentiality, tact and patience
- Must sign NDA and have clean background check
- Meet daily with the owner to discuss daily and weekly plans, events, and general estate requirements, and act as point of contact for owners, providing updates on household activity, scheduled maintenance and state of staff
- Complete oversight of estate; maintaining consistency of standards, procedures and services as well as scheduling staff.
- Manage busy family calendar – schedule appointments, school events and personal activities. Send out a schedule to staff and security to ensure everyone is aware of family movements for the day.
- Work closely with the office executive team for scheduling appointments, helping with wardrobe for events and special projects
- Travel for Principal and family – coordinate all aspects of travel from private jets, commercial flights, accommodations, transportation, security and activities.
- Coordinate packing for family trips, including organizing luggage, passports and luggage
- Order and maintain personal stock for principals such as prescriptions, toiletries, personal items
- Source, purchase and wrap gifts
- Pet care – organize vet appointments, grooming appointments, coordinate the schedule with dog walker and boarding when needed.
- Organize, ship and receive deliveries and packages for household and process returns
- Oversee all events and dinner parties, including coordinating with guests and their preferences, event set up and take down, working as a team with chef and
- Work with, schedule, supervise and upkeep of maintenance schedules for household vendors: landscapers, HVAC, electrician, plumbing, etc.
- Supervise construction and renovation projects from design to final work with designers, architects and contractors through various design phases to ensure that projects are executed in accordance with designs, budgets, schedules and take appropriate action to minimize impact of deviations.
- Work with principal and designers to source and purchase furniture and items for the home as well as coordinate with installation.
- Human Resources – interview, hire, on board, train staff with house standards, keep accurate records of all employees as well as termination, reviews, scheduling, NDA and background checks.
- Payroll – have experience in reporting payroll and knowledge of current payroll
- Review invoices and work with the bookkeeper to pay vendors and work with Expensify to reconcile employee credit cards.
- Demonstrate high-end design sensibilities and appreciation of aesthetic quality
- Oversee maintenance of multiple homes
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.