Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Oakland CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: FT Family Assistant for Family in Oakland (FILLED)
Schedule: Flexible, but ideally: Wednesday 12-5 p.m. + Thursdays and Fridays 6:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $40-$45/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 3.5 and 7 year old + 5 and 8 year old
Bay Area Region: East Bay
A family in Oakland is looking for childcare and household assistance. The client has two children (3.5 and 7 years old), and a fiancé with two children (5 and 8 years old). Care will only ever be needed for two children at a time. They’d love for someone to help with childcare in the mornings and afternoons (getting the children ready and dropping them off at school). During the day this person would be responsible for helping with household tasks such as running errands, organization, scheduling vendors, meal prep, etc. though some days may require full childcare for the toddler.
The proposed schedule is Wednesdays Noon-5 p.m. and Thursdays + Fridays 6:30 a.m.-7 p.m. but they are open and flexible depending on candidate preferences. They can offer flexibility for the right person.
Their ideal person is also looking for a long-term commitment with growth in the position. There are a number of ad hoc tasks this person could have the option of taking on if they wish (booking a caterer for events, diving into household organization projects, handling car maintenance, etc.). Ultimately they’d love someone professional, reliable and great with kids.
- 3 years minimum experience as a family assistant with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Mandarin, nice-to-have not required
- COVID-vaccinated + boosted
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide vehicle for work-related use)
- Open to long-term commitment (ideally many years to come)
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Driving children to and from school
- Meal prep
- Running errands (groceries, dry cleaning, picking up items for the household / children, etc.)
- Light tidying and picking up after the kids
- Optional ad hoc tasks:
- Organizing the garage
- Researching and scheduling household vendors for routine maintenance
- Reorganizing the kitchen and pantry
- Tidying / organizing camper van
- Light pick up yard
- Scheduling breakfast / coordinating caterers for client’s team meetings / events
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.