Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: FT Live-In Nanny for Newborn in St. Francis Woods
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $25/hour, D.O.E.
Children: Newborn due April
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Start Date: May 2021
Family expecting their first baby in April is seeking a calm, loving, confident nanny. Their ideal candidate is fully attentive and engaging with infants, and will bring a collaborative spirit to the role by partnering with the parents to provide continuation of care. They’d love someone who takes initiative and will help the household run smoothly as a whole whether helping with child-related laundry, family meal prep or tidying common areas. The best nanny for them has experience living-in, possess strong communication skills and has worked in tandem with parents working remotely.
Accommodations: Private bedroom and bathroom will be provided on a separate floor of the home.
- 2 years minimum experience as a live-in nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Bilingual is a huge plus (Spanish, Italian, French preferred)
- Newborn experience
- Flexibility to work additional hours
- Open to traveling with advanced notice
- Passion for cooking and supporting the whole family with healthy, simple, vegetarian meal preparation
- Must possess a valid passport and driver’s license
- Candidate must possess a high level of personal precautions surrounding the pandemic and commitment to following the family’s quarantine practices and maintaining their bubble.
- Gentle, loving, calm
- Changing, feeding, diapering, bathing, etc.
- Preparing and sanitizing bottles
- Child-related laundry
- Family meal prep
- Tidying common areas
- Excellent communication
- Experience with parents working remotely
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.