Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: FT Loving Professional Career Nanny for Family Moving to Cow Hollow [FILLED]
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (TBD but can guarantee at least 40 hours/week)
Salary Amount or Range: $35-$38/hour D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Pets: 2 loving affectionate dogs and 1 cat
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Start date: flexible; September 1st at earliest
A family moving from NY to San Francisco is seeking a loving, professional career nanny to care for their 14-month-old daughter. Mom is a physician who works variable hours so some flexibility is needed to occasionally come in early/stay later, but the typical schedule will be Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
They are seeking a very experienced nanny with many years of professional experience. Fluency in English is required and an additional second language in Spanish or Mandarin is preferred as their child understands all three and they’d love to continue her language skills. It’s important to find someone local who is familiar with San Francisco and can introduce their daughter to all the amazing activities the city has to offer. They are looking for someone who is loving but can also set boundaries, who ideally has an early childhood education background.
Duties include communication, keeping track of daily logs, preparing child’s meals, child laundry and light tidying. The best person for them is a self-starter who works well independently but is also comfortable with parents at home. Someone who will actively seek out classes, drive to activities, schedule play dates, etc. and is actively engaged!
This position may require working Federal holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, and/or New Year’s.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a long term commitment as the family plans to have another child in 2-3 years and is hoping this person will adapt and stay with their family for many years to come!
- 5 years’ experience working as a private nanny with excellent verifiable references
- Career nanny with early childhood education background and/or Norland trained
- Fluency in English (verbal, written, reading comprehension)
- Fluency in second language such as Spanish or Mandarin preferred (their infant understands English, Spanish and Mandarin)
- English fluency
- Fully COVID vaccinated including booster
- TB and Tdap vaccine
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record
- Able to work Federal holidays
- Comfortable not being on the phone while working unless related to the child
- Actively engaging with child(ren)
- Longevity in past positions
- Local to San Francisco
- Must be self-motivated and be able to handle responsibilities independently
- Must be good at executing instructions
- Loving but can also set expectations (nap time, boundaries, potty training)
- Must be a good communicator and keep track of daily logs
- Comfortable with parent(s) working hybrid (both in/out of the home)
- Someone who is willing to travel and passport-ready is a plus
- Must love dogs and cats
- Shares family’s values: is honest, warm, loving, professional, responsible
- Comfortable working with siblings/multiple children at a time (family intends to have another child in 2-3 year)
- Seeking a long-term commitment and can adapt as the family grows/children get older
- Actively engaged with child (reading, singing, conversation, etc.)
- Planning age-appropriate activities
- Seek out classes, parks, schedule play dates, etc.
- Prepare child’s meals and snacks
- Drive to/from classes and activities
- Tidying (child’s room(s), play areas, common areas, kitchen after meals and high chair area)
- Child’s laundry
- Excellent communication
- Self-starter / proactive
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.