Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Lafayette CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: FT Nanny for Lovable 9-month-old in Lafayette (FILLED)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $30/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits
Children: 9-month-old boy
Pets: 1 cat
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
START DATE: ASAP (by September 1st)
A sweet, easygoing family in Lafayette is seeking a full-time Nanny for their easy, cheerful 9-month-old boy who is lots of fun! Tiny but mighty and crawling since six months, he’s constantly on the go and loves cruising along furniture, singing, reading and playing with anyone who gives him attention. He is currently baby-led weaning and loves to take charge in the kitchen, feeding himself and exploring new foods.
Responsibilities include all child-related care: engaging in age-appropriate play, preparing and washing bottles, preparing baby-friendly solids, keeping the kitchen and play areas tidy, and baby laundry.
Their ideal person is professional, but feels like part of the family, is looking for a long-term commitment and is willing to traveling with the family on occasion/as needed.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Second language welcome (Urdu, Spanish, Mandarin, etc.)
- CPR Certified
- Up-to-date vaccines: Covid, TB and Tdap
- Infant experience
- Present and engaging
- Professional but feels like part of family
- Thoughtful of others
- Preparing, washing, sanitizing bottles
- Preparing baby-safe solids
- Engage in age-appropriate activities
- Walk / play outdoors daily
- Light housekeeping
- Child’s laundry
- Excellent communication
- Stages of child development
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.