Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Rockridge CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: FT Nanny for Newborn in the East Bay (Rockridge/Piedmont)
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (with flexibility)
Salary Amount or Range: $30/hour + standard benefits (paid vacation, holidays and sick days)
Children: Newborn and 2-year-old
Pets: 1 x low maintenance dog
Bay Area Region: East Bay
Start date: Mid-September / Early October
Fun, loving family is seeking a full-time nanny for their two children (4-months and 2-years-old). They are residing in SF, but planning to move in August/September to Rockridge/Piedmont where they will enroll their toddler in pre-school. Nanny will primarily be responsible for caring for their newborn, but their ideal candidate is flexible and is open to picking up their toddler from school and caring for him from time to time if needed.
The best person for this family is someone easygoing and going, with experience caring for newborns and toddlers, who loves being outdoors and planning mini adventures!
* Family will consider a live-in candidate for the right person. Rate for live-in is $25/hour.
- 2 years minimum as a nanny working in a private residence with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Driver required
- Flexibility (an hour here or there)
- Fun to be around, adventurous
- Pitch-in attitude
- Safety conscious / following county guidelines for COVID-19
- Someone playful and engaging who will feel part of family
- Full-time childcare for infant + care as needed for toddler
- Picking up toddler from pre-school
- Child-related duties (laundry, cooking, light tidying, etc.)
- Helpful getting baby on schedule
- Plan fun excursions for the kids
- Organize outdoor activities
- Pick-up older child from school if needed
- Positive outlook
- Pitch-in / can-do attitude
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.