Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Hillsborough CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: FT Nanny for Toddler and Newborn in Hillsborough (ON HOLD)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. + one date night per week
Salary Amount or Range: $40/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 2 year old and newborn expected in late May
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
A growing family in San Mateo is seeking an upbeat, energetic FT nanny for their 2-year-old boy. They are expecting a baby at the end of May and so the nanny will eventually be responsible for caring for both children (when the baby is approximately 3 months). Their toddler is engaging and very active! They’re looking for someone who can keep up and will share his love of dancing, the outdoors, and fun conversation. Duties include planning local age-appropriate outings, children’s laundry, preparing meals and snacks, and light tidying. Responsibilities will eventually expand to helping with newborn-related tasks as well (washing and preparing bottles, helping establish sleeping/feeding routines, etc.).
Candidates must have their own reliable vehicle for work-related driving (family will reimburse for gas and mileage). The schedule is Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with one additional date night per week (usually Thursdays, but they can be flexible). The best person for them is a nanny who can commit long-term (at least a year), has an understanding of early child development, and genuinely loves working with babies and toddlers!
- 2 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- COVID-vaccinated + booster
- TB and Tdap vaccines
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (must have reliable vehicle for work related use – family will reimburse for gas)
- Upbeat and energetic
- Outdoorsy and active
- Basic understanding of child development
- Firm but gentle, comfortable setting boundaries with children
- Follows children’s routines and maintains consistency
- Comfortable working with both toddlers and newborns
- Prioritize health and safety of the children
- Plan engaging and fun age appropriate activities
- Prepare and feed all meals and snacks to the child(ren)
- Hygiene, dressing, changing, etc.
- Follow nap and daily schedules for consistency
- Keep children’s bedrooms and other areas of the house tidy
- Wash baby bottles, pacifiers, etc.
- Keep toys organized
- Change children’s bed sheets as needed
- Children’s laundry
- Run and/or unload dishwasher as needed
- Empty garbage/recycling/compost bin as needed
- Open mailed packages and recycle boxes as needed; put away grocery deliveries
- Re-stock changing table
- Empty diaper bin
- Occasional child-related errands
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.