Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Atherton CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: FT Nanny / Multitasker Extraordinare for 2 School-age Children in Atherton
Schedule: 12-8 Monday-Friday and every other Saturday
Salary Amount or Range: $40 / hour
Children: 2 children ( 8 years and 10 years)
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
Schedule-packed family in Atherton seeks full-time nanny for their two sweet children (ages 8 and 10 years old). They need a highly organized and upbeat caregiver who can help the kids lead the charge and encourage their independence. The family prefers a kind, supportive caregiver who can partner with the parents to brainstorm activities and solutions to improve their busy lives.
Caregiver will be responsible for heavy calendaring, driving the children to school, activities and doctors appointments, following bedtime routines and occasionally chaperoning sleepovers.
-3 years minimum working in private residence with verifiable references
-Fluency in English
-Comfortable with heavy calendaring
-Excellent written and oral communication
• Focus to be placed on children when they are home as they are the top priority
• Drive children to and from their doctor appointments, practices, games, tutoring, parties, school events, etc.
• Schedule appointments with doctors, coaches, tutors, etc. as needed and provide parents with feedback
• Loop in parents at end of doctor appointments and type up notes
• Daily pickup from school
• Responsible for bedtime routine
• Packing the children for all family trips (traveling not required)
• Logging medication administered to children
• Ensure children’s calendars are up to date and that all information that has been entered is accurate
• Keeping children’s areas organized maintaining inventory
• Babysitting as needed outside of normal hours
• Supervise play dates and sleep overs as requested. You will be required to sleep onsite with them during sleepovers but will be given advanced notice.
-Warm, positive personality
-Excellent multitasking and organizational skills