Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: FT Nanny Needed for Infant Twins in Late October (Ingleside, San Francisco)
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 7:45 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. + Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $30-$35 per hour, D.O.E.
Children: 4 (5-mos old twins, 2.5 year old, 4.5 year old)
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
This family is seeking a warm, experienced nanny to care for their infant twins who will be about 5 months old in November. The family also has a 4.5 year old and 2.5 year old, but both children are in school full-time from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Care will predominantly be for the twins, but occasional help with dropping off or picking up the older children from school would be helpful.
Their ideal candidate loves being a nanny! Someone who has worked with multiples in the past and will help keep the babies synced in their daily schedule including feedings, bathing, naps, etc. This nanny will be familiar with supporting the individuality and development of twins and will enjoy helping them with tummy time while they’re young and organizing activities like music, story-time, play dates and adventurous outings to the zoo or museums as they get older.
The family would really love someone experienced with infants and engaging who will be creative, read, sing and play with the babies.
– 2+ years minimum experience working in a private home with verifiable references
– Infant twins experience
– Fluency in English
– Comfortable caring for multiples
– Experienced with newborns and infants
– Engaging, warm personality (someone who is not attached to their phone and will talk and interact with the babies)
– High energy
– Friendly personality
– Loves being a nanny
– All aspects of twin-related care (bathing, feeding, diapering, naps, etc.)
– Take children on daily walks
– Prepare meals
– Read, sing and play
– Supervise outdoor play
– Visit libraries, museums, and age-appropriate classes
– Children’s laundry
– Light tidying
– Load / empty dishwasher
– Interested in child development
– Experience nurturing a bond between siblings
– Excellent communication skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.