Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: FT Personal Assistant for SF Couple
Schedule: Monday-Friday 40 hours/week + occasional nights/weekends
Salary Amount or Range: $120,000/year
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
We are seeking a professional, motivated, skilled and experienced personal assistant for a lovely San Francisco based couple. This position will also include household management, overall support and companionship. This full time time role will be 8-hours per day/5 days per week plus some weekends and evenings.
The successful candidate will be a motivated professional who demonstrates an interest and ability in functioning as an executive/personal assistant, providing driving assistance and working collaboratively with others to manage the household.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a personal assistant in a private household with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
● Ability to perform executive administration and household management duties
● Experience working as assistant in client’s home (2 years preferred)
● Maintains professional boundaries; exercises discretion; honors Clients’ privacy
● Demonstrated ability to be extremely patient, willing to explain things more than once and remain calm and courteous when asked to repeat oneself
● Experience working with people living with dementia
● Availability all weekdays and occasional evenings/weekends
● Proactive, service oriented, “whatever it takes” mindset
● Ability to work collaboratively with household team
● Technology proficient (including Apple products, such as Ipad, iPhone and MacBook)
● Experience as a driver in a professional capacity preferred
● Clean driving record
● Valid California driver’s license
● Accompany client on daily walks with dog.
● Assist with planning and preparing meals as needed.
● Help manage calendar, schedule meetings and communicate internally and externally to confirm meetings, call-in numbers, etc.
● Coordinate with client’s work assistant regarding events/commitments on the calendar.
● Manage paper flow within the home; make sure mail is addressed and routed to bill paying company and assist in handling stacks of paper, scan, shred.
● Take initiative for household organizing projects during down time.
● Support client in using technology to support his interests, appointment management and general communications and enlisting IT services when needed.
● Help make arrangements for clients’ travel, including all travel logistics (flight, hotel, transportation, participation in events, preparing and communicating clear itineraries and troubleshooting when on the road). Also, assist in FedExing luggage to destination prior to departure.
● Identify items that require repair and coordinate repair as appropriate in consultation with homeowners.
● Maintain emergency supplies and keep updated.
● Placing and answering phone calls to gather information about products and services and summarizing costs and considerations afterwards.
● Interfacing with service providers and contractors when appropriate.
● Assisting with entertaining as needed.
● Driving and related services, including researching destinations and facilitating on-time departure. This includes driving to social engagements, medical appointments and meetings as well as cultural events and dining out.
● Detail focused management and synchronization of clients’ calendars.
● Proactively maintaining and coordinating cleaning and repair of automobiles.
● Periodically verifying that insurance certificates and registrations are current.
● Accompany client while shopping and on errands.
● When possible, save trips to populated locations by retrieving items from stores and running personal errands as needed for clients.
● Shopping for household, including groceries and other items.
Care & health coordination:
● Coordinate with care manager to provide information and follow through on instructions/safety guidelines (Particularly as it relates to Covid-19 prevention protocol).
● Arrange timing of healthcare appointments, (tests/lab appointments, Primary care doctor, specialists) in collaboration with client.
● Take notes at appointments for client’s records and communicate them to family and care manager.
● Drive to all doctor appointments and healthcare errands.
● Provide medication reminders at the appointed times and track adherence and need for PRN medications.
● Assist client in maintaining his medication supply by ensuring refills are called in, medicines are picked up and care manager is informed of any issues.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Calendar management
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.