Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Hillsborough CA
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Estate Staff
Position: FT Private Property Manager for Family in Hillsborough
Schedule: Full-time, Monday through Friday, Live Out
Salary Amount or Range: Competitive Salary, Paid Vacation & Holidays
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
Private estate on the Peninsula is looking for a long-term professional, experienced House Manager. The right candidate will have experience working on a large property with fine gardens. Must be flexible and capable to interact with teens, adults and seniors coming and going on property. Must be able to switch hats quickly.
He/she will have a broad knowledge of housekeeping and grounds-keeping systems and property management to ensure that the residence and its contents and systems are properly maintained.
– Minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience in similar domestic positions.
– 4-Year degree or equivalent from accredited college or university.
– Fluency in English
– Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and honest.
– Technically savvy. Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Calendar.
– An excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
– Spanish is a plus.
– Personable and polite, with excellent people skills.
– Devoted, positive attitude and a strong commitment to service.
– Must be able to work as part of a team and individually.
– Organized, able to adhere to a professional code of conduct at all times.
– Committed to personal health and safety and protection of the family and property
– Flexible and able to accommodate spontaneous changes to routines and plans.
– Long-term intent.
– Able to lift 50 pounds.
– Landscaping and/or horticulture background a plus.
Manage Daily Household:
– Incoming and outgoing people and packages
– Vet visits for 1 dog and 1 cat
– Plan and Implement travel reservations for a multi-generational family
– Manage season tickets and subscriptions, sell off as needed to minimize loss
Manage Existing Long Term Vendors
– Set up accountability systems for existing staff, while maintaining a sense of trust and camaraderie
– Vendor Contract Negotiation and Management
– Contact, screen, propose and oversee vendors for new projects.
– Compare multiple bids, negotiate and manage contracts, supervise work and review invoices.
– Assist with project/plan design, project work/completion, and relationship management.
– Supervise and manage maintenance and repairs from start to finish
– Prepare realistic plans to conduct regular walk-throughs and checklists to ensure that the property remains in good repair.
– Owns event planning from start to finish.
– Creates timelines, menus, themes, and engages principles when needed.
– Manages caterers, rental companies, service staff and family
– Helps to design and implement complicated family travel for a multi-generational household including adults, teens and seniors.
Property & Systems Management:
– Develop and Implement schedules for all maintenance and services.
– Perform a wide variety of administrative duties, including inventory management of supplies, light bulbs, and equipment.
– Research and advise employers on all matters relating to property maintenance.
– Perform ongoing routine maintenance and prevention checks systematically.
– Develop landscaping schedule and oversee groundsman/gardener.
– Possess a working knowledge in all broad areas of home maintenance, including light carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, lawn & landscaping, automobiles, lighting, audio/video, pool.
Conscientious – Finish duties conscientiously, effectively and promptly.
Dedication – Be dedicated. Keep improving.
Accountable – Due diligence. Be accountable.
Independent – Think and act independently.
Resilience – Does not complain or shy away from assigned works. Confronts difficulties bravely. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Perseverance – Brave to face and admit the truth. Learns and grow from mistakes. Moves on after setbacks.
Discretion – Able to maintain confidentiality and be ultra discreet.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.