Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: FT Travel-Loving Nanny for Newborn Twins in Potrero Hill
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $40/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 6-month-old twins
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Start date: flexible
A Family in Potrero Hill is seeking a full-time Nanny for their 6-month-old twin boys. They’re ideal Nanny is loving and passionate about childcare. Someone who is very engaging and familiar with developmental milestones will be the best person for them. Responsibilities include all child-related care (baby laundry, bottles, preparing solids, tidying, etc.) as well as running occasional errands (to the pharmacy or grocery store, for example).
This family would love to find someone who enjoys traveling. They go to Austin, TX a few times a year, have plans to go to Europe over the summer, and potentially New Zealand for a few weeks. They’re flexible and open to a nanny who can travel for a week, but maybe not the entire time they are gone.
Schedule: They’d like someone to work Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. They would also prefer if this person could stay until 8 p.m. once or twice a week, but it’s not a deal breaker.
Most importantly they’d like someone genuine who is great at connecting with babies!
- 3 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Second language welcome, but not required
- Vaccines required: COVID, TB and Tdap
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide a vehicle for use during working hours)
- Flexibility in schedule
- Willingness and available to travel
- Experience working with twins
- Engaging and playing with babies
- Planning age-appropriate activities to stimulate social-emotional development
- Children’s laundry
- Prepare, wash, sanitize bottles
- Prepare baby-friendly solids
- Light tidying (nursery, play and common areas)
- Light errands (to the pharmacy or grocery store)
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.