Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Full-time Active, Intellectual Nanny for Newborn in Noe Valley, San Francisco
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. -or- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $28-$30 / hour, D.O.E.
Children: 1 child (2 mos. old)
Bay Area Region:
First-time parents are seeking an active, intellectual, caring nanny for their 2-month old baby boy. Their ideal candidate has studied early childcare or has worked in early childhood education. Someone who loves to read and will teach and show their baby the wonders of the world around him. One parent speaks Hebrew, and they would LOVE a candidate who also speaks Hebrew, but this is a nice-to-have and not required. Their nanny will help with child-related care including feeding, soothing, bathing, naps, laundry, etc. This family would like a nanny who is proactive in researching and planning activities for their son that will encourage his learning and development.
– 2 years minimum working in a private home with verifiable references
– Fluent in English
– Fluent in Hebrew, preferred but not required
– E.C.E. background preferred
– Has worked in childcare or has E.C.E. background
– Familiar with Kosher practices
– Driver required
– Proactive, likes to keep busy
– Excellent communication skills
– All child-related care (feeding, bathing, soothing, naps, changing, etc.)
– Planning activities
– Child’s laundry
– Meal prep
– Sanitizing and preparing bottles
– Light tidying; keeping child’s areas neat and tidy
– Excellent written and oral communication
– Highly organized
– Knowledge of developmental milestones
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.