Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: North Berkeley/Albany CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Fun and Engaging PT Nanny for Newborn + Toddler in Berkley [FILLED]
Schedule: 15-20 hours per week guaranteed (preferably Mon-Tues-Wed but flexible)
Salary Amount or Range: $32-35/hour, D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 2.5 year old + newborn due July
Bay Area Region: East Bay
Start: between June and August (flexible)
A family in North Berkeley (close to Albany) is seeking a loving, active PT nanny to help care for their two children. They have a boy who is 2.5 years old and are expecting another baby in July. Duties includes newborn care and some toddler-wrangling, as well as light tidying, children’s laundry and light meal prep for their son.
They are flexible with the schedule and can guarantee 15-20 hours depending on the candidate’s preferences. They’d love help Mon-Tues-Wed with 5 hours each day, but are open to discussing.
The best person for them speaks fluent Spanish, is punctual, outdoorsy, and engaging!
- 2 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in Spanish
- Fluency in English
- Full COVID-vaccinate including booster
- CPR Certified
- TB and Tdap vaccines
- Clean driving record
- Spanish-speaking (toddler is fluent and they don’t want him to lose the language!)
- Consistent with children’s schedules
- Great at planning activities
- Help with newborn/toddler care
- Feed baby, change diapers
- Speak spanish, engage and play with toddler
- Child laundry
- Clean and vacuum playroom
- Empty diaper pail
- Wash bottles
- Light cooking/meal prep for toddler
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.