Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco (Pac Heights) CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Fun Development-Focused Nanny for 4-month-old in Pac Heights (Jan. 2022)
Schedule: Monday to Thursday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. + Friday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $35/hour D.O.E. + health stipend + standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays
Children: 4-month-old baby
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
START DATE: January 1 2022
A super sweet loving family is seeking a kind, committed long-term nanny for their daughter who will be 4-months-old in January. Their ideal Nanny is development-focused and loves to plan activities around what their little one is interested in (music, Montessori activities, reading, etc.). The best person for them is someone who is creative, values communication, who feels like part of the family and will want to be with them for years to come! Duties include all child-related care (tidying, preparing bottles and solids, baby laundry, etc.). Parents practice respectful parenting philosophy – they engage the child as an active participant in her care, and expect to be aligned with the nanny on how they do this together and in unison so their child has continuity (e.g. actively engaged and fully present when with the child without distractions).
Parents are remote and from the office, and travel 2-4 times per year to New York for work. They’d love for someone to come with them (just a week at a time), as well as someone open to international travel, but it’s not a deal breaker!
- 3years minimum experience working as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- Vaccines: Covid, TB and Tdap
- CPR Certified
- Open to travel (domestic and international) but not required
- Feels like part of the family
- Looking for a long term commitment (ideally for years to come!)
- Values communication and continuity
- Interested and excited about learning and child development
- All child-related care
- Actively engage on Child’s development progress and milestones, including weekly and monthly planning of engaging activities – both out of home (e.g. classes, play dates, outings) as well as in home (e.g. reading, activities and games)
- Work on language, and social-emotional development
- Bathing if needed
- Keep play areas, common areas and nursery tidy and organized
- Wipe down kitchen / sweep floor after use
- Prepare child’s bottle and meal preparation (including working with parents to lay out and define weekly healthy meal plans)
- Weekly meeting with parents to discuss progress, concerns, feedback etc.
- Continuous education and training in line with Child’s development
- Cleaning child’s bottles/dishes, child’s laundry and tidying places where child and nanny play/eat/sleep etc. (e.g. wiping down kitchen counter, tidying playrooms, bathroom upkeep)
- Occasional errands for the Child (e.g. picking up food, books or prescriptions for the Child)
- Keeping childcare inventory and making parents aware when childcare products are low or need to be reordered / restocked (e.g. diapers, wipes, formula, books, toys)
- Update parents with pictures/videos, milestones and activities (e.g. books read, places visited, favorite activities) for the day
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.