Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Gentle Loving FT Nanny for Infant in the Mission (San Francisco)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $35-$38/hour D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 4-month-old and 2-year-old
Pets: 1 x 30 lb. dog
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Start date: ASAP
A family in the Mission is seeking a loving, dedicated nanny for their two boys (ages 4.5 months and 2 years old). Their oldest son is in daycare full time from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Care will primarily be for their baby, but this person will be responsible for both children for an hour at the end of the day, and if their older son is home from school. Responsibilities include all child-related care such as planning activities and outings, preparing bottles/solids, children’s laundry, light tidying and driving to pick up their toddler from preschool (there is a household vehicle available for the nanny to use).
Above all they are looking for someone who genuinely loves being active with kids and is gentle, kind, and engaging. They are looking for a long-term commitment (at least a year, ideally longer)!
- 2 years minimum experience working as a private nanny with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- COVID vaccinated + boosted
- CPR Certified
- TB and Tdap vaccine
- Valid driver with clean record (Family can provide vehicle for work-related driving)
- Kind, loving and gentle
- Punctual and reliable
- Can make a long term commitment (at least a year, ideally longer)
- Comfortable with parents working from home part of the time
- Plan fun, engaging, age-appropriate activities
- Feeding, diapering, etc.
- Preparing bottles
- Helping with transitions (sleep routine, solids, etc.)
- Driving; picking up older child from school
- Children’s laundry
- Light tidying (children’s rooms, common areas, kitchen)
- Let dog out to the backyard if needed/when parents aren’t able to do so
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.