Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Haight Ashbury Family Seeks 30-35 hour Family Assistant (FILLED)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 12:30pm-6:30pm and flexibility for longer days during breaks
Salary Amount or Range: $35 plus Health care contribution
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Our wonderful return clients are seeking a new family assistant to join their team as their prior nanny has decided to move onto the corporate world.
The family has two boys ages 9 and 10 years old, both are in school. (Schools are in S.F’s Potrero Hill area and Belmont in the Peninsula).
The family would love someone who has the flexibility to work some additional hours if needed during summer breaks and travel with the family to the East Coast is a huge plus.
3 or more years of experience working in a private home with verifiable references
-Experience with siblings
Nanny / childcare duties (primary priority)
- Pick up kids from school and drive to appointments and activities as needed
- Keep parents informed of any communication from teachers or school
- Provide stimulating after school activities if nothing is scheduled (i.e. arrange play dates, go to park/museums, take to sports practices or games, help with homework, etc)
- Facilitate and supervise children mealtime
- Empty and prepare school bags for next day (i.e. Sweatshirt, snacks, etc)
- Keep kids general hygiene- assist with shower/bath, ensure nails cut, take for regular haircuts, etc. ∙ Ensure general care and safety of children- make sure they brush teeth, wear sunscreen, drink water, have the right clothes for the weather, etc
- Ensure family rules are followed and discipline maintained (i.e. screen time rules, polite manners, table manners, limited sweets and treats, etc)
- Some shopping for kid clothes or shoes as needed
- Sick care / emergencies: providing medicines where instructed, taking kids to the doctor when needed, alerting the Family to any concerns about health, and assisting during emergencies and/or other unusual
Additional family support duties (secondary priority)
- Weekly grocery shopping
- Keep house stocked with all food and cleaning supplies
- Other errands as needed (i.e. Post office, dry cleaning, etc)
- Daily cleaning of living areas- dust, wipe, vacuum
- Take out trash and recycling
- Cook / prepare meals for children, as requested
- Weekly children laundry
- Change children’s bed linens weekly
- Some more specialized cleaning activates as needed or time allows, such as polish silver, special cleaning or tidying of designated areas, etc
- Be available to receive packages and deliveries (when not shopping or with children)
Other duties that support the care of the children and family, as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.