Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Highly Efficient and Seasoned Household Assistant for Family of 4 in Dolores Heights, SF [FILLED]
Schedule: 20 hours per week guaranteed (though some weeks will be lighter)
Salary Amount or Range: $60/hour D.O.E.
Children: 12 and 14 year old
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A busy family of four (kids ages 12 and 14) in Dolores Heights, SF seeks part-time household assistant to help with a variety of family/household tasks. This person will be largely responsible for running errands, coordinating repairs and vendors, managing schedules for the children including play dates, appointments, researching things for school/camps, etc., support in travel and party planning, filing insurance claims, as well as meal planning and cooking, and other ad hoc tasks.
This person should have prior experience working in a private home managing similar responsibilities. Their ideal person is tech savvy and is highly organized when it comes to calendaring and researching/coordinating vendors. Someone who is resourceful, manages their time well, and is also great with school-age children will be the best fit.
This position is 20 hours/week guaranteed though some weeks will be much lighter.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a Household Assistant with verifiable references
- Fluency in English
• Covid Vaccinated + booster
• Valid drivers license with clean record
• Reliable vehicle (this is negotiable, as you can usually borrow ours or use rideshare)
• Excellent communication skills
• Hardworking, resourceful, and solution-oriented
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well independently as well as take direction
• Tech savvy
• Errands – package return, dry cleaning, etc.
• Coordinate with repair people
• Manage kids’ doctor/dentist/etc. appointments
• Read email from schools, camps, etc.; identify and track/execute on action items
• Grocery shopping
• Meal planning
• Some cooking or prep cooking
• Stay on top of kids about chores, homework, screen usage
• Some coordination of kid social schedules, play dates, etc.
• Sort out kids’ transit after school, driving if necessary (but getting kids on public transit, walking, etc. is preferred). Normally they will get home on their own.
• Support in planning and dealing with trips, unusual packing or supplies, etc.
• Support in planning and dealing with parties, bdays, holidays
• Filing insurance claims
• Support summer camp research/planning
• Taking car to get washed/fixed
• Potentially help with cabin in Russian River (finding and meeting repair people, etc.)
- Highly Organized
- Comfortable with technology (ordering and returns, calendar management, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.