Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Tiburon CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Housekeeper- Family Assistant for Family in Tiburon
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $30-$35/hr D.O.E. (Benefits: 10 days paid vacation, 7 paid holidays and medical insurance)
Children: 2 active children, ages 10 and 7
Pets: 1 small well-behaved dog
Bay Area Region: Marin
The Housekeeper-Family Assistant will be responsible for daily laundry and cleaning, grocery shopping, errands and some administrative duties. You will work with the Household Manager daily. This is a lovely, active family with a multi-staffed home which includes a Household Manager, Chef and deep cleaning team.
This is a full time position (40 hours per week) working Monday to Friday. Schedule is flexible requiring 8 hours a day, though the family’s ideal is 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 3 years minimum experience working in a private home with verifiable references
- High School degree preferred
- Fluent in English
- 3 years experience in private service
- CA driver’s license and own car for transportation to work and for errands (Family will reimburse for car expenses at IRS mileage rate)
- Legal permission to work in the United States.
- Read, Write and Speak English fluently
- High School Graduate preferred
- Can pass a test showing knowledge of cleaning products and sanitation techniques
- Knowledge of working with a lap top (Mac preferred) to do research, cloud organization, and cataloging documents
- Changing bed linens daily
- Laundry including sorting, washing, and putting it away
- Washing dishes daily from the previous evenings dinner and washing dishes during the day
- Daily tidying of the household and organization projects as assigned
- Errands and grocery shopping
- Dog play and walking
- Plant watering
- Stocking household supplies
- Household organization and projects
- Office organization including filing, Google searches and basic administration
- Familiar with Google Suite
- Computer skills (Mac preferred)
- Basic administrative skills
- Extremely organized
- Takes direction well, but is also a self-starter
- Open to constructive feedback
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.