Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Inner Richmond Family Seeks Kind, Knowledgeable Nanny for Baby (San Francisco)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $28-$30 per hour; DOE
Children: 4-month old baby
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Busy working family in the Richmond District of San Francisco is seeking a full time nanny to care for their 4-month old. Their ideal candidate is kind, caring and incredibly knowledgeable of developmental milestones who will instill a sense of wonder and joy of learning in their baby through age-appropriate play, reading, singing, outings, etc. The family loves to have fun and enjoys music and is looking for a nanny who will foster these passions in their baby.
Mom works from home two days a week. They are looking for someone to start mid-July. They require a driver and prefer someone who is willing to use their own vehicle to take the baby to and from activities.
– 2 years minimum working in a private residence with verifiable references
– Driver required
– Fluency in English
– Knowledge of child development
– Kind and caring personality
– Clear dialogue with parents
– Loving, nurturing
– Own car for use on the job
– Comfortable with parent working from home
– All aspects of infant care
– Child’s laundry
– Light tidying
– Engage with baby with age appropriate activities
– Reading, tummy time, floor play
– Bottle prep, baby food prep
– Can read developmental cues
– Great communicator
– Familiar with fun and age-appropriate activities in/around the Richmond
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.