Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: Hillsborough CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Joyful and Playful FT Family Assistant for Two School-Age Children in Hillsborough (FILLED)
Schedule: Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (family also open to 11a or 12p start if fewer hours desired)
Salary Amount or Range: $40-$45/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 6 and 10 years old
Bay Area Region: Mid Peninsula
A family in Hillsborough is seeking a fun, easygoing, and experienced Family Assistant to help with both childcare and household responsibilities. Their children are 10 (boy) and 6 (girl) years old and are both bright, engaging, and overall happy kids! Their son is academic, athletic and caring, and their daughter is funny and eager to grow up.
Duties include picking up the children from school and taking them to activities/home, planning fun things to do, meal planning and simple cooking for the family, light tidying, family laundry, errands and organization. In the summer, childcare would make up more of the hours for some weeks pending camp schedules.
This position requires a Family Assistant with a reliable vehicle for work-related driving. The children’s school and activities are all within 10-15 minutes’ drive of their home, and the family will reimburse for mileage.
Ultimately they are looking for someone nurturing and calm, who truly loves their kids and feels like part of the family. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a long term commitment as they foresee needing a FA for years to come!
- 2 years minimum working as a family assistant with excellent verifiable references
- Fluency in English
- COVID vaccinated + booster
- TB and Tdap vaccines
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record and reliable vehicle for work related driving (family will reimburse for mileage)
- Genuinely enjoys engaging with kids
- Driving support for the kids/their activities
- Planning fun activities when there’s down time
- Some oversight over the children’s day-to-day needs
- Meal prep and cooking dinner for the family
- Prepare kids’ lunches
- General tidying and keeping up with home organization
- Run errands (grocery shopping, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Occasional overnights on rare occurence when both parents are traveling for work
- Occasional extra hours for babysitting
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.