Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Part Time
Position: Kind, Caring Nanny for Toddler in Presidio Heights
Schedule: Monday to Friday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Salary Amount or Range: $40/hour D.O.E. + Standard benefits (paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: 3-year-old boy
Pets: 1 dog (Corgi) who goes to the office
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
A family in Presidio Heights is ooking for a nanny, preferable one who can assist with speech development for their sweet, fun-loving 3-year-old son. He was recently diagnosed with mild Autism. He is cognitive and comprehensive abilities are just fine, but he struggles with interacting socially with his peers and has a language delay. They’d love to find someone who has a Speech Pathology background and/or experience working with children with Autism who can help their son with speech and communication, but they also work with a great team of therapists who can coach the nanny on speech and adaptive behavior techniques.
Duties include picking up their son from school, taking him to local parks and playgrounds, helping with light meal prep and child laundry, as well as light tidying of common/play areas.
Their son loves to play outdoors, and is interested in dinosaurs, Star Wars and super heros. While he struggles connecting with peers, he connects well with adults. The best person for him is joyful, warm, engaging and young at heart!
- 2 years minimum experience working as a nanny with verifiable references
- Speech pathology and/or Autism experience preferred
- Complete fluency in English is required due to child’s language development
- Fully COVID-vaccinated
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (ideally candidate has a vehicle for work-related use, but not required)
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to learn speech and behavior techniques with help of child’s therapists and implement them into daily routine
- Playful / young at heart
- Warm, engaging
- Assist with speech development
- Pick up from school
- Plan daily outings to local playgrounds/parks
- Child’s laundry
- Light meal prep for child
- Light tidying
- Excellent communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.