Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
Aunt Ann’s In-House Staffing’s Client
Location: San Francisco CA
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Knowledgeable FT Nanny for First-Time Parents in SF (near Oracle Park)
Schedule: 40 flexible hours guaranteed until Feb/Mar 2023 then Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (50 hours guaranteed)
Salary Amount or Range: $35-$38/hour D.O.E. (standard benefits: paid vacation, sick days, holidays)
Children: Currently 5-month-old baby
Bay Area Region: San Francisco
Start date: October 1st, flexible
First-time parents in San Francisco are seeking a knowledgeable, experienced, loving nanny to help care for their baby (currently 5-months-old). Parents are on parental leave through February or March 2024. When they return to work during that time, the schedule will regularly be Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. In the meantime, they need less hours but are happy to guarantee 40 hours/week with flexibility. Most days the hours will be between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. but they need willingness to work 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. two days per week and/or a few hours on the weekend.
Their ideal nanny is responsible with a strong understanding of milestones and child development and seeking a long-term commitment (at least 2 years). They’d love to find someone communicative and kind who can help guide them as first-time parents.
They live near Oracle Park in San Francisco and can provide a reserved parking spot for someone who wishes to drive to/from work.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a private nanny with excellent verifiable references
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with infants
- Fluency in English
- COVID-vaccinated + boosted
- TB and Tdap vaccinated
- CPR Certified
- Valid driver with clean record (family can provide reserved parking spot if nanny prefers to drive to/from work; family will also provide household vehicle if needed for work-related driving)
- At least 2 years’ infant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel (family does not currently have plans to, but this is a nice-to-have)
- Loving, kind and patient
- Can help guide first-time parents
- Strong understanding of developmental stages and milestones
- Can commit to at least 2 years
- Flexibility to do occasional date nights and weekends
- Engaging in age-appropriate activities
- Singing, reading, engaging in conversation
- Planning indoor and outdoor activities
- Help with milestones and transitions such as starting solids, potty training, etc.
- Child’s laundry
- Keeping the nursery, play areas, common areas and kitchen tidy
- Preparing bottles, solids, etc.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.inhousestaffing.com.